Audrey’s Top Tens
Here’s another list of top ten food-related memories from Audrey, who’s got a new blog, Superfine Spot. Go check it out! Here are her memories, short and sweet.
- age 3, throwing a tantrum bc the restaurant didn’t offer french fries on the menu
- age 6, thinking i was soooo “grown-up” for eating Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream
- age 9, eating 12 grapes on new year’s at midnight with my grandma to symbolize good luck in the year ahead
- age 11, baking a chocolate mousse pie with rum from nytimes
- age 13, getting food poisoning from “pigs wrapped in a blanket” appetizers and becoming a vegetarian..
- age 17, one word: Starbucks
- age 18, granny smith apples + crunchy peanut butter + honey + cinnamon
- age 21, chilean sea bass- first animal protein in 8 years
- age 24, stock piling gigantic apples straight from a local farm
- age 30, discovering the two best ways to make kabocha- thanks to food nerd
photo by 莎小莉‘ via flickr